This task monitors existence of file at the remote FTP site.
Image 1 FTP_FILE_WATCH parameters
Here are the list of parameters supported by this task
- Request URI string – The URI that identifies the Internet resource / file.
- EnableSsl – Gets or sets a Boolean that specifies that an SSL connection should be used.
- KeepAlive – Gets or sets a Boolean value that specifies whether the control connection to the FTP server is closed after the request completes.
- Password – The password for the user name associated with the credentials.
- Proxy – Gets or sets the proxy used to communicate with the FTP server. Specify ‘IE’ if you have IE settings for proxy to use.
- User Name – The user name associated with the credentials.