This tool helps to remove matching files and folders from disk. It was written in using WPF/C#/VS.NET 2010.
- Clean up files and folders matching regular expression pattern
- Works with single file as well as files in a folder
- Runs on Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2k/2k3/2k8/XP/Vista/7
How to use
- Click ‘Start’ whenever you are ready to clean up files. Any time you can can start this cleanup process.
- Type a full path of the file or folder in ‘Choose a File / Folder’ text box, then click ‘Add’ button to add it to ‘File(s) / Folder(s)’ list box. Or you can click ‘Browse’ button, to choose the file/folder for cleanup.
- At any time, you can select an item in ‘File(s) / Folder(s)’ list box, remove it using ‘Remove’ button.
- In ‘Matching Expr’ text box, you can specify the regular expression to identify files and folders for cleanup. (Please visit Regular Expression Cheat Sheet for help in creating regular expression)
- Check ‘Match Files’ or ‘Match Folders’ check boxes, in order to include them for cleanup process respectively.
- Check ‘Preview Mode’ option, if you just want to see the files and folders are cleaned in the ‘Status’ box or in the log file under ‘Logs’ folder. This option will not delete files or folders.
- Check ‘Rm Dir If Empty’ option, if you want to remove empty directory during this process.
- Check ‘Include Sub Dir’ option, to include all sub directories for clean up process.
- In ‘Status’ box, you can view the statues of the file conversion.
- Click ‘Clear’ button anytime to clear the ‘Status’ box.
- You can drag and drop file(s) or folder(s) to this tool for easy cleanup process.